CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA– December 1, 2017 – DUFF-NORTON, inc. announced today that the Industry-leading line of electric cylinders dramatically enlarges capabilities.
Duff-Norton’s electric cylinder line has expanded to include new 50 ton SuperCylinder electric cylinders. As with Duff-Norton’s existing two to 25 ton SuperCylinders, the new clevis and trunnion-mounted 50 ton models are available in offset, right angle, or parallel in-line motor configurations for maximum design flexibility. The new 50 ton SuperCylinders offer the same features that have made the rest of the line popular in even the most demanding applications, including:
- Easy installation – get up and running fast
- Low maintenance design – minimize downtime
- Long product life expectancy – maximum value with minimal interruptions
- Heavy duty ball screw and ductile iron housing – rugged reliability
- Adjustable limit switches – precise control