- Rated loads from 2,000 lbs., depending on actuator gear ratio and motor horsepower
- Lifting speeds to 170 in./min. (varied with load and hp/rpm of motor)
- Standard travel up to 24 inches. (consult Duff-Norton engineering for longer travel options)
Features & Benefits
- Outer aluminum tube is corrosion-resistant and protects translating tube, lifting screw and nut.
- Wiper-scraper seal in end of outer tube keeps dirt out and lubricants in.
- Bronze guide bushing inside of outer tube reduces lateral movement of translating screw.
- Translating tube zinc coated for weather-resistance.
- Single or double lead lifting screw and nut for high efficiency and long wear.
- Vent in outer tube prevents pressure build-up in the actuator
- Furnished with standard clevis end on translating tube. Threaded end is available; and on special order, depending on application, any type of threaded connection may be substituted.