- Rated loads from 2,000 lbs., depending on actuator gear ratio and motor horsepower
- Lifting speeds to 170 in./min. (varied with load and hp/rpm of motor)
- Standard travel up to 24 inches. (consult Duff-Norton engineering for longer travel options)
Features & Benefits
- Integral 56 frame, C-face mounting flange.
- Three-piece flexible coupling for easy motor assembly (included).
- Four threaded holes in base for standard hydraulic cylinder, clevis end accessory attachment. Tapped 1/2 20 UNF-2B.
- Rolled thread lifting screw, with work hardened finish, reduces coefficient of friction between screw and lifting nut. Provides smooth, efficient operation and long service.
- Steel worm and bronze gear set for quiet operation. Available in 5:1 and 20:1 ratios.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum housing is corrosion resistant.
- Bronze lifting nut for longer life.
- Standard grease fitting on housing for easy lubrication of worm gear.
- Stop-pin at end of lifting screw prevents inadvertent run-off of lifting nut.